We are a Data Controller of your information.
- The Leather Conservation Centre needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given The Leather Conservation Centre permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in The Leather Conservation Centre legitimate interests
- The Leather Conservation Centre needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
What data will we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email, phone number)
How will we collect your data?
- When you voluntarily complete our feedback form on the contact page or enter your details into the email signup.
Why do we collect your data?
- The purpose of data collection is to allow The Leather Conservation Centre to analyze website trends, administer the site and gather demographic information.
Like any other website, The Leather Conservation Centre uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
How to manage cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.